Sober, supportive housing is a crucial part of staying clean and living a drug free lifestyle. Hope’s Horizon offers several housing options while engaging in treatment in our program.
21 Day Housing Program
This housing program is available to those patients engaging in Partial Hospitalization level of care. Offering the structure of an inpatient program and community involvement of a recovery house, patients will engage in treatment while learning socialization skills, problem solving and effective time management to begin developing healthy routines. Patients are expected to attend supervised NA/AA meetings. We believe recovery should be fun, therefore individuals are encouraged to engage in our coordinated sober activities with their peers.
What to Bring:
- Toiletries. Soaps, shampoo, conditioner, laundry detergent, towels, ect… .
- Clothing. Bring 7 days worth of clothing. There is a washer and dryer on site so you will not need many clothes. Don’t forget detergent.
- Medications. Please bring all prescribed medications in the original prescription bottle with your name. If you are taking medications that require refills you will be responsible for copays.
- Food. Lunch and dinner are provided but we recommend bringing your own food if you have special dietary wants or needs. Patients are transported to the grocery store weekly and food may be dropped off at the center during scheduled times.
- **Special Considerations**. Space is limited. If your belongings do not fit in a kitchen sized trash bag you may be asked to have someone pick them up and take them home.
3.1 Outpatient Residential Program
Similar to outpatient treatment with supportive housing, clients will engage in an assortment of treatment therapies and practice executing and utilizing those skills in the community. Clients are expected to find employment or engage in educational activities while in this program. The goal is guide you to independence so you are able to transition into affordable housing with a strong, sober lifestyle after completing our program.
What to Bring
- You are responsible for food and toiletries.
- Space is limited so please pack accordingly. There is a washer and dryer on site.
*Bed sheets and towels are provided in both programs*
Hope’s Horizon networks with local area Recovery Houses. If you are interested in staying in a recovery house while attending our Intensive Outpatient or Outpatient program, we can help you coordinate a referral.